8/29/11

New items from my new uber colorful collection out now!!!


set by Agoraphobix

This weeks collection will rock your socks off!!! its got more items from my new look book (coming out next week) Im super excited about it, its got some awesome new items that will truly make your life brighter!
But enough with the talk lets do some shopping shal we?


Shorts by Agoraphobix
top by Agoraphobix
This super cute pink polka dot & swallow print bustier baby doll top is just perfect! lightweight and breezy for hanging out in style, and the color is the funnest!
I paired it with these uber cool pink purple tie dye lightning print puffer shorts, the coloring took me hours (I wanted to achieve this sweet mish mash of bright colors) but it was worth every minute! these are perfect for a hot night out or just lounging around the beach:)






Another fun in the sun item is this argyle skull print high waist mini, its full of rocker style with a high fashion - high waist flair, and I just had to add these red pyramid studs on the front to complete the look:)







Time for corset of the week, and this one is a killer! metallic pink and black leatherette, complete with grommet tape straps and a zipper on the front for easy on and off, what else could a girl want?!


Also ,Dont forget there are only a few days left for my big " going back to school sale", a whopping 25% discount on all clothing items in my online store (special orders not included), and believe me, you dont need to go back to school to feel like a kid again with this offer:)



I also still have my etsy sale going on, loads of new items there including some corsets and waist clinchers for an awesome price, so go get your self some hot items before its gone:)







New items out now!!!

ClickHere to see the new items on etsy!!!
ClickHere to see the new items on my online shop!!!

XOXO
Romi





No comments:

Post a Comment