8/15/11

New casual fun rocknig collection out now!!!


set by Agoraphobix
I love this new collection I have for you guys, some awesome casual items to make your day to day aq bit more bright and fun!

Starting off, this super cute purple leopard ruffle yoke racer top, complete with 2 purple heart buttons. a great little girly item for day to day wear, pair it with a skirt or pants its super cute either way!

top by Agoraphobix
top by Agoraphobix
shorts by Agoraphobix

This pink and leopard print butterfly sleeve top is seriously sweet, super soft and looks amazing on your curves.
I paired it with these kick ass green skull and cross print hot pants, with zippers on the back pockets and a hot pants cut, these are here to take you out on some good old summer fun!


skirt by Agoraphobix
top by Agoraphobix

And check out this burnout splatter print slouch top, its super cool and full of attitude! I couldn't resist adding these pyramid studs on the front for a killer look!
I paired it with this awesome tartan cheerleader inspired ruffle skirt, I placed 2 d rings and a hook on the front for a touch of metal.




Check out this polka dot and lightning print halter dress, a cute take off on the 50's complete with ruffles on the bottom for a sassy look!
Corset of the week time! and this one will blow your socks off!!!


Also, this August im having a going back to school sale, a 

not included), and believe me, you dont need to go back to school to feel like a 
kid again with this offer:)



I also still have my etsy sale going on, loads of new items 
there including some corsets and waist clinchers for an awesome price, so go get 
your self some hot items before its gone:)








New

items out now!!!

Click HERE to bid to bid on ebay!!!!!
Click Here to see the new items on etsy!!!
Click Here to see the new items on my online shop!!!

XOXO
Romi

No comments:

Post a Comment