8/22/11

colorfull summer fun in the sun collection out now!


set by Agoraphobix
This weeks collection is uber special to me, many of the items listed are a part of my new look book coming out next week, introducing some awesome new styles and fun items for you girlies from Agoraphobix!

tunic by Agoraphobix
tunic by Agoraphobix

This week is all about color and attitude, mix and match patterned items to create the perfect look for you.
Try out this yellow & khaki interchanging fishnet v neck butterfly sleeve tunic, it works great over a black camisole with a fitted pair of jeans, or even with a black slip underneath to ressurect some awesome grunge attitude!




top by Agoraphobix
skirt by Agoraphobix


I love this super long graffiti print slash back racer top, its super versatile and full of street spirit. I paired it with this awesome high waist skull and splatter print mini skirt, complete with pyramid studs on the front.

set by Agoraphobix
Punk is always in for me, I just had to mix it up abit! this hardcore hoodie is made out of tartan fabric with an awesome syringe print on the front and back, I also added puffer sleeves and a zipper opening in the front, giving it a street cool edge, simple irresistible.
And a final sweety, this 70's disco blondie inspired round hem tie waist zebra print t shirt dress is oh so sexy, the fabric shimmers with every move and its super comfy, making it the ultimate party dress!

this August im having a going back to school sale, a whopping 25% discount on all clothing items in my online store (special orders not included), and believe me, you dont need to go back to school to feel like a kid again with this offer:)

I also still have my etsy sale going on, loads of new items there including some corsets and waist clinchers for an awesome price, so go get your self some hot items before its gone:)







New items out now!!!
Click HERE to bid to bid on ebay!!!!!
ClickHere to see the new items on etsy!!!
ClickHere to see the new items on my online shop!!!

XOXO
Romi


No comments:

Post a Comment