1/10/11

New wild rainbow colored collection out now!!!



dress by Agoraphobix


dress by Agoraphobix

Im in love with the items I have this week! sometimes the hard work just 
pays off:)



This week I have this super pretty multicolored stripe baby doll dress, with 2 button on the shoulder straps (1 big and round and 1 purple heart, so cute!), and a super sexy slinky pink leopard dress with a skeleton hand print on the front.






pants by Agoraphobix

tights by Agoraphobix
I also have these super fitted red and black vinyl pants that are to die for, and these incredibly awesome neon rainbow snakeskin and spandex tights I absolutly love!!!









top by Agoraphobix

top by Agoraphobix



On the top section I have  these 2 stripy long sleeve tops: the 80's zany V stripe pattern long sleeve hoodie, and the blue stripe sleeve & riot print long sleeve top.






skirt by Agoraphobix
skirt by Agoraphobix




 

On the skirt department I have this evil sexy foil star & spider web print mini and this uber cheeky bleached denim and heart razor blade print mini skirt.




 







New items out now!!!

Click HERE to bid to bid on ebay!!!!!
Click Here to see the new items on etsy!!!
Click Here to see the new items on my online shop!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment