1/17/11

New exciting collection out now!!!


pants by by Agoraphobix


The wind is howling outside and its raining cats and dogs, but I cant get summer out of my mind!
So I made a few summery items for you, to stock up before its here! nothing like some good sewing to keep your mind sunny:)




top by Agoraphobix
top by Agoraphobix




This week I have these awesome tank tops: the sweetest ever triangle cut umbrella print top (yup still wintery with a summer vibe), a sexy rockabilly inspired polka dot tank with a pirate skull print and braided tie back shoulder straps and a blue heart and destroy print punk top to bring out the inner rebel in you!


top by by Agoraphobix
corset by Agoraphobix


top by Agoraphobix




I also have a classic off shoulder spider web print t shirt that is a must in every closet, and a punkd out tartan and grommet tape strap waist clincher.









skirt by Agoraphobix
tights by Agoraphobix
What do you pair these items with? how about a classic pair of jeans but with a twist, leopard print and bleached out for an edge, or this sweety purple leopard high waist skirt with pyramid studs which looks super classy but has a rawr to it, and red spandex and destroy tights that scream out attitude.
I also have this super sexy spandex and pink leopard bustier dress just waiting for a sultry owner, so dont miss out on it!


Also I still have my etsy sale going on, and items are going out fast, so make sure you pick up an Agoraphobix item for a cool price!
dress by Agoraphobix




New items out now!!!

Click HERE to bid to bid on ebay!!!!!

Click Here to see the new items on etsy!!!

Click Here to see the new items on my online shop!!!

XOXO

Romi




No comments:

Post a Comment