11/15/10

Wow this week went by fast! new collection up and ready!

stripe ear and heart hoodie by Agoraphobix
This week just went by so fast!


so what do I have for you prettys this week? 
I have yet another ear hoodie, this time with stripes for all you stripy girls!!!
leopard skull pencil skirt by Agoraphobix
I made this awesome red leopard and skull pencil skirt to sex up your wardrobe, and some hooligan pinstripe pants with a leather strap for your gangster days:)
And also I made a super special sliver and black waist clincher with nurse crosses for all you cyber chickies.



pinstripe strap pants by Agoraphobix
leopard ruffle top by Agoraphobix
nurse waist clincher by Agoraphobix
And also my special holiday sale continues! Dont miss out on these items!!!
leopard skull dress by Agoraphobix
pinstripe skull top by Agoraphobix
skull & leopard bustier by Agoraphobix
A sexy leopard and skull long sleeve dress to warm you up and keep you scorching hot on your dates ,
And a leopard bustier top that seriously no one can resist      ( and neither can I! I almost didnt list it!)

So happy shopping sweeties!


Click HERE to bid to bid on ebay!!!!!

Click Here to see the new items on etsy!!!

Click  Here to see the new items on my online shop!!!

XOXO
Romi




No comments:

Post a Comment