11/29/10

New super deliciouse collection out now!!!


leopard skirt and stripe top by Agoraphobix
 


destroy bustier zip dress by Agoraphobix
stripe bat top by Agoraphobix



So This week I went totally monochromatic, with loads of black and white signature pieces, such as this  evil and cute stripe and bat long sleeve top,
These awesome zebra and destroy print 4 pocket pants that to my opinion are a must have (seriously holding back on not taking these for myself) and my masterpiece for this week, this awesome destroy bustier dress, which I worked for houres on! all the stitch lining is made out of zipper parts, how cool is that?!





skull vinyl corset by Agorphobix
Spandex high waist skirt by Agoraphobix
and dont miss out on my 2 corsets this week, this lime green and vinyl green stitch skull patch full boned corset, that will surely get you noticed wherever you go, and the more classical black flower brocard ruffle lace waist clincher.



leopard top by Agoraphobix
zebra destroy pants by Agoraphobix
waist clincher by Agoraphobix



Also, Im continuing my special price item holiday sale this week too, So dont miss out on this polka dot and cute skull triangle top,A super cute skull and stripe halter top,
and on the pink side, I have this pink polka dot and skull print stretch mini and this cute 80's inspired hot pink star print slouch racer top.
polka dot skull top by Agoraphobix

New
items out now!!!

Click HERE to bid to bid on ebay!!!!!

Click Here to see the new items on etsy!!!

Click Here to see the new items on my online shop!!!






Check back again this week for my next blog, dedicated to black and white, where you can find some items from this collection and a whole lot of accesory items I found for you to complete the look:)
XOXO
Romi

No comments:

Post a Comment