3/28/11

New Collection up now, and its scorching hot!!!


set by Agoraphobix

Good week clothing fanatics, boy do I have a great collection for all you girlies!!!



top by Agoraphobix


pants by Agoraphobix
Kicking it off is this super awesome leopard and destroy print halter top, with slashes all over the bust line to complete this wild look. I would definitly pair it (hay I already did!) with these streetwise "damaged" "destroy" and leopard print denim pants, great for a day to day wear that is just full of punk attitude.







dress by Agoraphobix
dress by Agoraphobix
Another great item for spring is this totally awesome mint green scoop neck dress, with skulls hearts and flowers printed all over it. I added 2 heart buttons and a satin bow on the front for extra cuteness.
If you want something that has more of an evil touch, try out this purple spade and skeleton hand print princess dress, I suggest wearing this one to a poker game, its sure to bring you luck:) 




top by Agoraphobix
top by Agoraphobix



Make sure you check out this awesome classic one shoulder slash back top with a skull printed on the front, its a basic must in any alternative girls closet, Or go a bit more fancy with this black and red fleur de lis print double corset top.






skirt by Agoraphobix
top by Agoraphobix
I had to have a little neon in this collection, so I made these two electrifying items, this pink zebra hoodie top is super comfy, made out of thermal jersey, it has a zipper on the front AND kanga pockets with pyramid studs.







Oh yea!! I also have brand new items for sale on my etsy sale and they are going like hot cookies so make sure you grab yourself a piece, and also dont forget the 40% off coat sale on my site, its ending in 2 days and only a few coats left, so go and get yourself an awesome,e coat at an awesome price!!!



New items out now!!!
Click HERE to bid to bid on ebay!!!!!
Click Here to see the new items on etsy!!!
Click Here to see the new items on my online shop!!!



XOXO
Romi

No comments:

Post a Comment