10/10/11

Prim and proper, or a colorful eye popper? New collection out now!!!


set by Agoraphobix
Its getting a bit dreary outside, and there is nothing like the sweet taste of a splash of color to lighten up your mood!


top by Agoraphobix
Skirt by Agoraphobix
Check out this adorable black & white V shaped stripe & pink zipper trim camisole top! I love the simplicity of the black and white mixed in with a flash of hot pink to make it pop.
I paired it with this awesome skull leopard & splatter print high waist pleated skirt, I added a big pink vinyl bow on the front to complete the look. this skirt will look adorable with a pair of pink tights to keep your stems warm on a chilly day!

set by Agoraphobix
set by Agoraphobix
top by Agoraphobix


Also paired with that super sweet skirt is this teal splatter burnout print fishnet ruffle V neck tank, the fabric is super soft and lightweight, and the edgy streetwise print is softened by the fishnet ruffle on top. its just so yum!






dress by Agoraphobix
dress by Agoraphobix


And here is a treat for all you rockabilly fans, my classic fishnet heart shaped bust cut with a sassy red & white polka dot fabric. I also gave it tied shoulder straps for a light feminine look and a clinched waist, this loittle item looks awesome with some high heeled peep toe shoes!






pants by Agoraphobix
I also still have my etsy sale going on, loads of new items there including some corsets and waist clinchers for an awesome price, so go get your self some hot items before its gone:)


And be sure to take a look at my new Look Book - Agoraphobix Beach Bunnies out now!!! get the feel of what up and coming in my line:)

Click Here to see the new items on etsy!!!
Click Here to see the new items on my online shop!!!

XOXO
Romi


No comments:

Post a Comment