10/31/11

Brighten up these drowsy days, new color splash collection out now!



set by Agoraphobix

Im just loving this new collection I have, Its fun, playful and full of tricks (because trick or treat isn't just for Halloween now is it?)

Jacket by Agoraphobix
pants by Agoraphobix

Check out This awesome pink spandex & black fishnet sports jacket, the perfect solution for a chilly day! when you still want to be cosey but noticed in the bland crowd, this little number is a sure hit! 

I paired it with these uber sexy glitter skinny jeans, full of metallic details such as D rings and studs. perfect with high heels or a pair of sneakers for a casual look.

set by Agoraphobix
pants by Agoraphobix
top by Agoraphobix
check out this super sweet zebra print camisole top, I gave it purple zipper detailing to add a little splash of color that really makes the black and white pop!
I paired it with these amazing neon green & neon peach tie dye pants, with swallow prints on the front and back. These were a long hard work in progress - dying them to reach this exact hue,but they came out just perfection! If you ever wanted a sexy pair of pants that will lighten up you day and are uniquely yours, these are it!


its my classy cut with a jungle fever touch, its feminine fun and flirty and the perfect little item for a hot date!


dress by Agoraphobix

I also still have my etsy sale going on, only a few items left, like this leopard & skull print pencil skirt so go get your self some hot items before its gone:)

And be sure to take a look at my new Look Book - Agoraphobix Beach Bunnies out now!!! get the feel of what up and coming in my line:)
New items out now!!!
Click Here to see the new items on etsy!!!
Click Here to see the new items on my online shop!!!

XOXO
Romi 

No comments:

Post a Comment