12/6/10




halter dress by Agoraphobix


Good week my pretty babes!
Wow have I got some good stuff for you this week!
bleach slash top by Agoraphobix
tartan skull pants by Agoraphobix

On my new collection im featuring these super duper awesome tartan and skull print pants (which I featured a few weeks ago on my Christmas inspired blog), 
I also have this uber sexy slashed and bleached metal chain belly revealing top, that will make you the hottest rock chick around, guarantied!


leopard ear hoodie by Agoraphobix
leopard bustier by Agoraphobix
You cant miss out with this sex kitten safari and swallow print halter dress that will suit you in every hour, and this adorable pink leopard kitty ear hoodie will keep you warm!



Another sexy 50's inspired piece is this slinky pinstripe and bat print corset back pencil skirt
Chinese corset by Agoraphobix
 pencil skirt by Agoraphobix
And I have 2 new eye popping corsets for you in red, one in a Chinese silk and leatherette corset and the other is this vixen red and black vinyl waist clincher.
vinyl waist clincher by Agoraphobix

Skull star top by Agoraphobix
halter top by Agoraphobix
On my special pre - holiday sale I have a few cute tops for you, like this star and skull print top, a heart and "mosh pit addict" kick ass racer top and a halter "zombiefied" and zebra print top.
 
racer top by Agoraphobix
skull stripe skirt by Agoraphobix
tartan skirt by Agoraphobix




And dont miss out on these amazing paisly and syringe print hot pants, they are too unique for words and in a down right awesome price!!!


syringe hot pants by Agoraphobix







New items out now!!!

Click HERE to bid to bid on ebay!!!!!

Click Here to see the new items on etsy!!!

Click Here to see the new items on my online shop!!!


XOXO 
Romi


No comments:

Post a Comment