9/5/11

New look book - agoraphobix Beach Bunnies out now, featured items for sale:)

Agoraphobix New Look Book Summer - Fall 2011

Wow this has been an exciting week!
Finally finished editing my new look book, right in time before my birthday tommorow:)
The theme is beach bunnies, full of neon bright happy colors and some seriously high end designs , perfect for expressing yourself out load.
you can check out the new look book here:

Agoraphobix New Look Book Summer - Fall 2011
And off course the collection is now up and running for sale both on my etsy and on my online shop, so lets start shall we?


First up is this uber cute pink purple tie dye swallow print lace & slouch slash back top, perfect with a fitted pair of jeans or a skirt, like this neon green spray paint pleated high waist skirt I paired with it (is this a statement piece or what?!)



set by Agoraphobix




skirt by Agoraphobix
top by Agoraphobix


If you really want to flash out, try this neon splatter zombie stitch racer top, a perfect little number to fullfill all your neon colored dreams.
I paired it with this high waist neon green heart print mini, complete with neon green splatter paint pyramid studs.
Im totally in love with this multicolored fishnet & graffiti print cliched waist racer dress, its a perfect little number for both day and night, giving you a high fashion touch while staying down to earth:)











pants by Agoraphobix
I also still have my etsy sale going on, loads of new items there including some corsets and waist clinchers for an awesome price, so go get your self some hot items before its gone:)







New items out now!!!
Click Here to see the new items on etsy!!!
Click Here to see the new items on my online shop!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment