1/3/11

New super cute collection out now!!!


New super cute collection out now!!!
I went wild this week, strong colors and insane cuts!

pants by Agoraphobix
top by Agoraphobix
Make sure you check out these super cool pink vinyl and "destroy" print skinny pants, which have to go with this super awesome "Chains Of Past Decisions" racer corset belly revealing top for rocking in style!




top by Agoraphobix
Jacket by Agoraphobix
And you know you dont want to miss out on these goodies! I made yet another high waist puff skirt from bleached dark denim that is a must have, a super cute V stripe kanga pocket long sleeve hoodie top and this uber cool, a grey argyle knit and swallow print sports jacket and this pink and blue leopard fur big button coat that is guarentied to keep you warm all winter long in style.
coat by Agoraphobix
dress by Agoraphobix
dress by Agoraphobix
I also have 2 (!) dresses for you, this streetwise splatter print slouch racer dress and a flirty leopard and swallow print offshoulder dress that will bring you that 50's flair I know you love.




And yes, I do have a few last items for you on my special holiday sale!
And dont forget the sale I have on etsy too!

















New items out now!!!
Click HERE to bid to bid on ebay!!!!!
Click Here to see the new items on etsy!!!
Click Here to see the new items on my online shop!!!

XOXO
Romi


No comments:

Post a Comment