11/8/10

New yummy collection coming your way!!!



leopard halter top and high waist denim skirt
Just released a new collection, and believe me, they dont get more adorable than this one!!!

zebra dress
leopard shrug
I have loads of super cute items for you or for a gift for the
upcoming holidays,dont miss out on this super cute pink zebra yoke and ruffle dress, the pink leopard kitty ear shrug or this uber chick high waisted denim mini skirt that I loved so much I made one for myself!

And also my special pre holiday reduced bidding price item sale is still going on!



leopard halter top
heart and vinyl waist clincher
pick up some awesome items for a super price, like this sexy leopard and lightning print halter top, my favorite mini skirt with polka dots and skeleton hands or this super flirty zebra print ruffle mini skirt:)







Click HERE to bid to bid on ebay!!!!!

Click Here to see the new items on etsy!!!

Click Here to see the new items on my online shop!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment